If you are a bath person just like me, then you’ll love these homemade bathbombs! They are perfect accessory for an evening bath, scented with your favorite essential oils. These make a fabulous gift, especially for Mother’s Day. Package them in a pretty jar with a colorful bow and the person receiving them will fall in love with these fizzy wonders. Check out the full tutorial on making these DIY bathbombs!
Mother’s Day is just around the corner, and if you are still looking for something to give her, we have 22 gift ideas. These DIY projects are a perfect gift to give to your mom, a grandmother, aunt, a friend or someone special to you. They are all handmade and will be the perfect touch to say ‘thank you’. Check out these 22 DIY Mother’s Day gift ideas she’ll love!
Here’s a fantastic craft project from reusing an old milk jug container! Make a lunch box by cutting out the desired shape and store your lunch inside this food-safe container! This craft will cost just $1, so say goodbye to those paper brown bags. Perfect for your lunch so it won’t get squished, or storage box for your small goodies! Check out the full tutorial on DIY Lunch Box!
One of my ultimate favorite crafts for kids is making soap. It’s a great craft tutorial for kids of all ages. The older kids are able to do it all on their own and younger ones just need a little help from the adults. The process is fun and the results make great gifts, perfect for teachers, parents, grandparents and especially at home where you can use them! They always make superb birthday party favors! Check out the DIY soap bars for kids!
Check out these DIY swirl painted vases! They are an incredibly easy to do DIY project with only a few supplies required. All you really need is a vase of your choosing and a few paints colors that will combine nicely – that’s it! Sit back and let the paint do its job by swirling it in the vase to create some really nice looking patterns and designs! This project is the absolutely perfect way to add some color to a room!
1. Grab your simple vases that you plan to color (Choose a more sculptural one if you want)
2. Pick out your favorite paint colors that you plan to mix and make sure it is acrylic paint
3. Start off by adding only a couple of drops in your glass vase and then mix in another color and swirl it
4. Once you have a bit of a swirl add some more drops of the other color
5. Make sure you add paint very slowly that is kinda the trick to this and do not add any water at all yet or it will not stick to the glass properly
6. If you are in the process of swirling and you find your paint way too thick and its not moving much add only a couple of drops to thin it out a bit
7. Keep twisting and turning the inside of the vase until it is completely covered in paint
8. Drain the vase completely out now so there is no paint left over inside
9. Once you have drained it all out lay it on its side until it completely dries
10. Put your favorite decor into your vases such as branches!
If you’re like me and you go through a ton of lip balms or gloss, then you’ll love this awesome DIY lip balms project! Not only do they work incredibly well, but they smell so good! Make a bunch in a variety of flavors and package them in a pretty tube or small gift bag, with a note and give them as gifts! You’ll love this project and so will your kids! Check out the full tutorial!
Your outdoor furniture deserves a makeover once in awhile doesn’t it? Here are some really easy DIY fringed placemats which make for the perfect outdoor table pads for your patio accessory and you can make it yourself! To top it all off they take no time at all to make and are actually quite cheap to make as well. They will add color and protection to your table so you can enjoy the outdoors all summer long! Create your own dining table pads today!
- Fabric Strips and/or Ribbon
- Non-Adhesive Drawer Liners
1. Use your scissors to cut out the drawer liner to the size of your choosing for the placemat.
2. Make sure you are very creative with what you cut out such as a circle, heart or any shape you desire.
3. If you find that the holes in the drawer liner do not have a big enough opening to easily slide fabric through, Make sure you give them a bit of a cut to get them a little bit wider.
4. Now that it is wide enough slide fabric through the holes and knot it.
5. Repeat this step all around the edge of the liner.
6. Enjoy your beautiful placemats!
What a fun and colorful way to add a play table to your kids room! This ultra easy DIY LEGO table will be a perfect opportunity to brighten a room and makes a great statement piece that they’ll have for a long time! All you really need is a ton of LEGO pieces, a table and tempered glass! Make one today!
If your looking for a quick and easy centerpiece idea for the kitchen table this is a great DIY tutorial. All you need is a empty tissue box, paint, newspaper strips and some decorative accents. This is a cute decorative piece if your inviting the girls over for a brunch or to have outside on your patio furniture. Take a look at the tissue box vase tutorial!
I love this neat idea in customizing your address sign with this chevron monogram! Great way to add some uniqueness within your community and have your home personalized. Purchase your letter and your address numbers, paint them to your color of choice, and add a funky design such as chevron. This super easy project will add a beautiful custom flare to your home! Check out the DIY address sign monogram!